We are a small design co. designing wearable reminders to love well & live worthy of the calling.
February 5 - August 11
God has been opening up different opportunities all over! I feel so grateful for Bob and Grace, for Cornerstone & everyone I've met out here.. feel super humbled. ♡ For Thailand 2.0, please pray:
• I'm a continual blessing with all the graphic design projects for people + organizations
• for Rick & I serving together and discerning what God has for us
• I will continually be open to God's leading and take time to be present with Him ♡
• for me emotionally—to continue to be vulnerable in working through my own issues of anxiety & depressive tendencies, for continued healing in that—It has gotten much better ♡
For the Shims:
• Prayer for the emotional and spiritual health of our missionaries, national leaders, and their families in Asia
• Praise for consistent positive feedback from Cornerstone's clients testifying to God's healing through our ministry
• Praise for Bob's recent medical board recertification
• Prayer for Grace as several new couples will be coming for intensive counseling.
• Prayer for our children to grow in faith and deeply experience God's love in Wheaton, Chicago, and Chiang Mai
This is the missionary fam that graciously took me into their home for the next 6 months! Bob, Grace + David (:
Bob is the Asia Regional Coordinator for Serve Globally (SG) and the Medical Director for Zera Ministries. He provides leadership for all SG missionaries in Asia and acts as the resource person for all SG partnerships with national church movements in Asia. Zera Ministries works in the areas of providing public health education and healthcare access to refugee communities along the Thai-Burma border.
Grace is the co-director of Cornerstone Counseling Center (CCF), an organization that provides professional counseling services to missionaries throughout Asia as well as the people of Thailand. Their two-fold vision is to bring healing to Christian workers who are in crisis and to train Thai Christian counselors to be a resource to the Thai Christian community.
If ya wanna know more... here is their November newsletter (:
Thank you for your continued thoughts, prayers, hugs, financial blessings, smiles & heart in going with me on this journey! ♡
$ will be used to help bless organizations that I come across and also for living expenses, travel & visa extension fees.